Our aim at KAB Jewellery is to ensure that every customer loves their purchase and that the sale process is professional, quick, easy, and reliable, so that you can be enjoying your new jewellery piece not long after you click purchase.
Please feel free to contact us if you require any further information regarding our polices or if you would like to know more about the products we sell.
CLAIMS AND RETURNS
- KAB must be informed of Faulty Goods within 7 days of receiving article. Please note, all returns will undergo a thorough examination before a replacement product or return is approved. Any item with signs of unusual wear, damage, or alteration (e.g. re-sized by a jeweller other than KAB), will not be accepted. Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Refunds will be credited back to the same card used to make the original purchase on site.
- Original shipping charges will be refunded if goods are faulty.
- All returns must be Authorised. Please call or email KAB for an authorisation number before return of goods.
- No allowances will be given for customer error (Typoghraphical) at time of order.
- No Refund on change of mind.
Katherine Alexandra Brunacci Jewellery may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent to [email protected], or by writing to us at: Flux studios, 2F Vanguard crt, Camberwell, SE5 8QT.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We register your details through website sales and subscription to our newsletter. The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address and IP address. If you purchase a product from us, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below. We will not disclose any personal information to third parties. You may opt out of receiving mailings from us at any point by choosing to unsubscribe.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
We may use your information to:
– keep internal records up to date
– process orders that you have submitted
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us
– send you information about our jewels and events in monthly newsletters, update you with news we think you may be interested in, and any other information you have requested
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
We will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties, nor will we share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. We may pass your information to our third-party service providers or subcontractors for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to send you our newsletter). However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and to ensure that they comply with all the requirements of the Data Protection laws.
When you purchase products from us, your payment details are processed by a third-party payment processor who specialises in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. If you have any questions regarding secure transactions, please contact us.
HOW YOU CAN UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you’d like to update your email address or any other information we hold, please email us at [email protected] , write to us at: Flux studios, 2F Vanguard crt, Camberwell, SE5 8QT, or call us on +44 7380 297 942
Under certain circumstances, by law, you have the right to:
– Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
– Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
– Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
– Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies but you can usually alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, it may result in a loss of certain functionalities when using our website, however you will still be able to make purchases via our website. You can also clear cookies saved on your computer at any time.
List of the cookies that we collect:
– items in your shopping cart
– an encrypted list of items on your wish list
– anonymous user statistics for Google Analytics to allow us to understand interactions with our website and ultimately refine that experience to better serve you.
– search terms entered into our search bar
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and control procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
TRANSFERRING YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE EUROPE
Some of the software tools we use have data centres or staff outside of the European Union. Where this is the case, we have chosen to work with companies who have demonstrated that they operate in ways that comply with UK law. For example, the US based companies whose software we use, have all signed up to the US-EU Privacy Shield. If you are not happy for us to share your data with those partners, please do not use our services.
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with .
REVIEW OF THIS POLICY
We keep this Policy under regular review and it was last updated on 15 May 2018
- All trademarks, logos and service marks (the “Trademarks”), text and photos which appear on this Website are registered and/or unregistered KAB trademarks/photos. Nothing contained in the website should be construed as granting by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this website without the written permission of KAB.
- Unless we give you specific permission in advance, any other use of this website, its content and its information, are strictly prohibited.